Thursday, April 24, 2008

Visa Invitation Number

So our visa invitation number came today. It was supposed to take 4 weeks, and it took 6 days! That's the first thing in this whole process that has happened FASTER than what was projected. Ooooh! We're really going in about 1 month. I'm so excited! And a little stressed by all that has to be done before then.

I have to amend my post from yesterday. Greg actually held the baby doll on his lap for a while while we were working on stuff last night...He's getting ready to be a daddy to a little girl (or two)! :)

3 comments:

Jessica and Chris said...

Thanks for the invite! I am so excited to get to follow along in your journey. How sweet is your little boy! I think I may try the baby doll too! Great idea!
Jessica Crutchfield

Kim said...

Yea! For your visa number! Get ready now because we thought we would have a month before travel and everything sped up at the end! It's all good though and very exciting! Your family is beautiful!
Kim

The Gobble's (Lanetta) said...

loved the picture...
wow... something happening ahead of schedule.. NO Way!!!! There is hope!! yeah..
we are so happy for you.. yeah, yeah, yeah.....
we are praying...