Monday, June 16, 2008

No News Is Good News???









Well, we still don't know our court date. Our lawyer went to the judge today and she couldn't tell her until tomorrow. So hopefully we will find out tomorrow that we have a court date SOON! Please pray hard!!!!! Like prayer and fasting kind of prayer until tomorrow.

We took some cute pictures of Angelica in American clothes today. The top picture is actually a dress and scarf I bought for her here. I think it's adorable!!! Got to visit Julia and Angelica today so we had a good day! Enjoy the pictures and pray for a fast court date! Love you all! Angie

7 comments:

Kim said...

So sweet! I will pray for court to be soon! Just know it will all go well!

Kathy B. said...

Angie,
I remember waiting and waiting for a court date. You'll be there before long and on your way home. Your girls are adorable!
Kathy B. (Monroe)

Jessica and Chris said...

So sweet those pictures! That outfit on Angelica is just precious. We are praying for court date very fast!
Jessica

The Gobble's (Lanetta) said...

adorable girls... they are precious..
we are praying.. praying ... praying...

About Miranda said...

hey, so can you get me a bow like that? I mean I grew up wearing every bow possible but those are the l ike ultimate bows of all bows!!!!!! I love you and miss you terribly! I know I moved to Africa first and we haven't lived in the same country in a year and a half now, so why is it that knowing you are in another country makes me miss you more? So werid! I keep thinking you left me, but really I left you a year and a half ago, wow!!! I think I'm going crazy... I'll email you in a bit! Love you!

Unknown said...

The girls are so cute! It looks like ya'll have had some nice visits lately. Glad that Julia is doing better! We will pray for the perfect court date! Love ya!

Angela said...

Hey Guys-
Just checkin in to see how things are going. Looks like things are going great with the girls. That's wonderful!! Girl, you know I'll be praying for that I-171H. That little piece of paper is like gold. ha! I'll also be praying for a fast court date! I hope tomorrow I'll see a post that says "We have a court date!" :)

Much Love,
Angela