Thursday, June 12, 2008

Pictures



Here are the pictures from the last 2 days. We didn't get to go to Kachiry today. I think it's just so far that now we're done with our 14 days, they don't want to take us there every day anymore. I guess I understand that, but it doesn't mean I have to like it. The lady in the pictures with us and Julia is the lady from the Office of Guardianship and Care. She will tell the judge whether she thinks it's a good idea for Julia to be adopted by us. She seems to like us, so that's good. We have had good visits and Angelica learned how to drink out of a sippy cup, because I'm not thinking I want to give her glasses to drink out of, which is what they do here. But I'm afraid of spills. We're still having fun, and very ready for the girls to be able to come home with us! We love you all and can't wait to bring our whole big family home! Love, Angie







4 comments:

George and Debbie said...

Oh! the pictures are great and everyone looks so happy together. We are praying the Lord will continue to guide and direct your steps with blessings all along the way.
Your Friends In Christ

A said...

the bow is back! yay!
the pictures are great :)

Handmade aJ said...

hey friend, still thinking about you guys! i'm loving all the pics!

Angela said...

Hey guys... wow...hard to believe the 14 days are up. I guess that's easy for me to say since I'm sitting here in my home in the good ol' USA. ha!

So what happens next? I'm so lost. sorry. The process is so different from China. It seems like things are going great for you guys. I'm excited about that! I can't wait til you bring the girls home!

Love & Prayers!