Friday, May 23, 2008

Leaving Tomorrow

For those of you who want to know (aka. my mom) :) this is our itinerary info:

American out of Monroe, LA at 7:10am
American out of Dallas, TX at 10:05am
Lufthansa out of Houston, TX at 3:35pm
Lufthansa out of Frankfurt, Ger. at 1:05pm Sunday (which is 12:05am Sunday here)

We will arrive in Almaty at 11:40pm local time (which is 11 hours ahead of here, so we'll be there at 12:40 pm Sunday afternoon Louisiana time. I don't know when we'll get the opportunity to get online, but I think you should expect to hear from us by Tuesday afternoon.

This will be my last blog post from this side of the world, because I'm actually packing now and I'm going to pack up my computer. Much love and pray for us!

3 comments:

A said...

HI!! i'm so excited for y'all!! see you tonight. love you :)

The Gobble's (Lanetta) said...

wow... you are leaving tomorrow...
wow.. wow.. wow..
we will be praying with you EVERY step of the way...
Thanks for the schedule... we are very interested...
wow..
Have a safe trip and we can't wait to follow your journey!!!
YEAH!!!

Missymarie44 said...

Yipee! I love y'all and I'm praying for y'all! Have fun!